This release fixes a number of issues found since the release of Jurassic v2.
- Added non-standard RegExp properties ($1-$9, input, lastMatch, lastParen, leftContext and rightContext).
- ES5 conformance suite - after patch by Jeff Walden goes from 45 to 13 (the fixes are to the test suite, not to Jurassic).
- Fixed bug that prevented function declarations from working in strict mode eval statements.
- Fixed problem with Object.defineProperty when the value is not defined (thanks to FremyCompany for reporting this).
- Fixed problem with addition operator when adding a string to an object (thanks to FremyCompany for reporting this).
- Fixed incorrect "this" value in getters when prototype chain exists (thanks to FremyCompany for reporting this).
- Fixed BadImageFormatException when compiling complex functions in .NET 3.5 (thanks to kouphax for reporting this).
- Fixed code generation bug when an assignment is the right-hand side operand of a short circuiting operator which is inside a for loop.