This is the second beta release of Jurassic. It is believed that it will run the majority of scripts out there, but there may still be bugs lurking. Please report any issues you find in the codeplex issue tracker. See the codeplex documentation tab for sample code.
Changes since beta 1:
- Almost 100 bugs fixed.
- There is a new property on the ScriptEngine called CompatibilityMode - this allows some ECMAScript 5 behaviours to be reverted to the ECMAScript 3 behaviour.
- There are still issues around the implementation of ES5 strict mode.
- Number formatting and parsing need work. This is probably the biggest source of Sputnik failures.
- Stack traces and error handling in general needs more work.
- toString() on user-defined functions does not return the source code for the function.
Both downloads require .NET 4.