This is the first beta release of Jurassic. It is believed that it will run the majority of scripts out there, but there are a number of number of known issues that will prevent some scripts from working (see below). Please report any issues you find in the codeplex issue tracker. See the codeplex documentation tab for sample code.
- There are multiple issues around the implementation of ES5 strict mode.
- There are multiple issues involving the arguments object.
- eval() cannot be used to create new variables inside a function scope.
- Stack traces and error handling in general needs more work.
- toString() on user-defined functions does not return the source code for the function.