This is the final release of Jurassic version 2. See the codeplex documentation tab for sample code and instructions on how to use it.
This release adds Silverlight support and has much improved performance (see Benchmarks
- Silverlight support.
- .NET 4 is no longer required (.NET 3.5 is required instead).
- Added function String.prototype.quote (a Mozilla extension).
- The FirebugConsole class has a new extensibility model.
- Sunspider goes from 74.6 seconds to 12.8 seconds.
- A couple of Sputnik failures fixed - goes from 63 to 61.
- Many ES 5 conformance suite failures fixed - goes from 89 to 45.
- FirebugConsole.Output property was modified.
- FirebugConsole.CurrentIndentation property was removed.
- FirebugConsole.IndentationDelta property was removed.
- UserDefinedFunction.Body is now called UserDefinedFunction.BodyText.
Important bug fixes:
- Fixed bug that caused programs to go haywire when under heavy memory pressure.