This release is mainly intended to roll-up all the bugs that have been found and fixed in the last two years.
- Implemented full stack traces on error objects.
- Bug 29976 - issue with json.stringify and double quote characters.
- Dispose should be called on textreader instances given out by scriptsources.
- Bug #29980 - numeric formatting is incorrect for non-us locales.
- Bug #29977 - convertto didn't work with objectinstance-derived types.
- Bug #29981 - typeof throws an exception if the number is of type uint.
- Fixed dodgy global variable optimization in strict mode.
- Allow am/pm designators in date constructor.
- Bug #30000 - fix for isarray not being generic.
- Bug #30003 - allow octal numbers in ecmascript 5 mode (but not strict mode)
- Fix for function name scope issue in object literal getters/setters.
- Bug #30006 - fix for array.concat bug with sparse arrays.